Avalanche Studios – New York, NY
Indeed Hire is partnering with Avalanche Studio’s to find an experienced Engine Programmer to be a key contributor to our New York studio. At Avalanche Studios you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. We have a solid reputation for producing fantastic looking open-world games and this is a great opportunity if you want to play an instrumental role on a small team developing our next-generation engine. You will be a part of a small team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the core engine tech such as streaming, threading, memory management and lower level platform specific technology.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in C/C++
- In-depth knowledge of game engine architectures
- In-depth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
Avalanche Studios is developing for PS4, XBox1, PC.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed resume and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in New York City.
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY
- AI: 5 years
- programming: 5 years
- C/C++: 5 years
- rendering: 5 years
- game engine architecture: 5 years
- animation: 5 years