IT Copier/Printer Technician
Boston Document Systems – Boston, MA
Indeed Hire is partnering with Boston Document Systems .
Department: IT Service /Customer Support
- We are a fast paced, copier dealer servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. We are looking for an experienced IT Copier/Printer/Network Technician to join our team.
Must possess the following:
- Must have clean valid driver license and insurance and a reliable vehicle.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent a minimum, Electronics or Computer Associates Degree a plus.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
- Aptitude in IT / Networking of copier/printer office equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills, Telephone skills, organization and ability to multi-task are necessary
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Personal Qualities of Integrity and Credibility
- Must be able to multi-task and troubleshoot urgent service calls
Job Description includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage and repair equipment on and off site
- Extend outstanding support by meeting customers’ needs on time
- Investigate and resolve maintenance and repair issues
- Manage accurate inventory of tools, parts and supplies
- Advise customers on equipment operation and maintenance
- Assemble machines as per specifications with hand and power tools and measuring devices
- Run machines to test parts functioning
- Conduct preventive maintenance and photocopiers adjustment
- Troubleshoot equipment for identifying malfunctions cause
- Troubleshoot clients’ problems with high quality solutions
- Establish relationships with clients and fellow employees.
- medical, dental, and vision.
- $15-$26/hr – depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Information Technology: 1 year
- Low Voltage Electrical / IT / Copier / Networking Technician: 1 year