Kollective Technology – Dallas, TX
Indeed Hire is in partnership with Kollective Technology.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect in the Midwest or Northeast to work remotely from home when not traveling.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software-defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software-defined networking a reality.
The Solutions Architect based in the Midwest / Northeast USA is responsible for :
- Working with Kollective’s Fortune 1000 customers to ensure Customer onboarding processes are executed successfully including agent deployment, authentication services (SSO) integration, network test, etc.
- Designing and implementing custom solutions including 3rd party integrations such as Sharepoint, LMS, Skype, etc.
- Analyzing customer’s technical environment to understand and propose the best solutions and practices in on-site visits/conf bridge/web meetings.
- Presenting Kollective’s products and assisting customers in adoption.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as support/ops/eng to troubleshoot customers’ technical issues as an SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Effectively communicating product requirements from the field back into engineering.
- 20% Travel
The ideal candidate for the Solutions Architect will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of customer facing technical solutions experience such as sales engineering, solutions engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of building strong trust relationships with customer’s technical teams through a collaborative and consultative approach, resulting in customer retention and higher revenue.
- Strong background in enterprise networking technologies
- LAN, WAN, UDP/TCP, Firewall, routing protocols, unicast/multicast, NAT, VPNs etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and to learn new tools and technologies.
- Understanding/familiarity with enterprise, Internet and web technologies
- SaaS-based hosted infrastructure background
- Video Technology experience with codecs, streaming (h.264, Flash, WMS, RTMP, HLS) is a big plus
- Experience with RESTAPI is a plus.
Understanding of CDN and caching solutions is a plus
- Exceptional time management and organization to manage multiple projects requiring participation from various internal and external teams.
- Excellent customer service and consultation skills. The ability to understand customers’ business requirements and to convert them into technical solutions that meet their needs.
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills without prior exposure to the issue.
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability
- Experience in video consultancy, cognizant of the user experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer facing technical solutions: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without authorization