JR Automation – Holland, MI
Indeed Hire is partnering with JR Automation .
Thriving on innovation, while building on the solid foundations of experience, JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 800+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our Controls Technician team builds the most interesting and exciting equipment on the market today. Teams are made of talented technicians who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
- Wire/Plumb according to approved design and customer specifications.
- Communicate with and assist the Lead Controls Technician/Controls Technician Manager/Project Manager throughout the build process to ensure execution of ISO/Quality standards and of programs as they relate to cost, timing, and customer satisfaction.
Who you’ll work with:
Customers, Mechanical Engineers, Controls Engineers, and Machine Builders.
What to know coming in:
- At least 4 years of experience in the Controls Technician field or Certified State of Michigan Journeyman’s License.
- Understanding of and ability to work with schematics.
- Electrical theory and terminology.
- Proven ability to trouble shoot wiring, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits, wire according to the NEC, and install piping and hoses.
- We are an aggressively growing team who works hard to meet our customer’s needs, causing an average of 48-53 work hours per week.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that reflects JR’s high regard for our employees and their work.
- Know how to wire and troubleshoot electronic devices such as PLC’s, VFD’s, photo electric eyes, and proximity switches? If you do, that’s great! If not, our team is willing to teach the right candidate.
- Recently remodeled work areas and meeting rooms.
- Close proximity to the machine build floor where you will help creations come to life.
- An employee culture that welcomes you like family.
Where you could be in 5 years:
- Lead Controls Technician
- Project Manager
- $20+ depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Electrician: 1 year
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437