Senior Staff Accountant
High Caliber – Irwindale, CA
Indeed Hire is partnering with our client, High Caliber Line, to source a Senior staff accountant to join their offices in Irwindale, CA. This role will provide weekly support to accounting leadership through various review & reporting activities and will provide an opportunity to grow professionally in line with the companies ambitious growth forecast.
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Staff Accountant:
- Assist in overall management of the Accounting Department; review accuracy of transactional accounting and provide various reporting to the leadership team.
- Review inventory margins and inventory balances for accuracy.
- Prepares supporting schedules and backup for financial statements.
- Review periodic financial data and ensure integrity of financial statements.
- Assist in internal controls and policies in financial reporting mechanisms to prevent inaccuracies in accounting statements.
- Assist in Month, Quarter and Year end close.
- Journal entries, Borrowing reports and ad hoc projects for leadership.
Requirements for the role of Senior staff Accountant.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Experience using QuickBooks, SAP Business One.
- Five or more years of Staff Accounting experience.
- Strong excel skills, (Vlookup’s & pivot tables).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Irwindale, CA
- QuickBooks: 5 years
- Accounting: 5 years
- Month end close: 4 years
- Financial Reporting: 4 years
Please email Erica email@example.com
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437