Sr. Software Engineer – Factory Automation
Indeed Hire in partnership with Tempo Automation – SF, CA
Indeed Hire has partnered with Tempo Automation to identify and cultivate the right talent for their growing organization.
Join a growing team that’s using software to revolutionize the world of electronics manufacturing! We are looking for some talented developers who want to make it as fast and seamless as possible for electrical engineers to manufacture their designs, iterate on their ideas, and bring their products to market. This position offers the opportunity to work on CAD analysis tools and robotic factory automation software.A great candidate would have a passion for automating manual processes, building software that delights customers and interest in the hardware space. We are looking for a team player who will learn, coach, and help us make this incredible vision a reality. To learn more about working at Tempo, visit our careers page.
- Implement algorithms for PCB analysis, feature extraction, and DFM checks.
- Design and implement logistics and factory automation software.
- Create and maintain unit tests and automation for your features.
- Implement and monitor analytics that help us improve our algorithms.
- Work with product management, support and designers to come up with elegant software solutions.
- 5+ years as a software engineer working with OOP languages such as: Python, C#, C++, Java.
- Background in electrical engineering, applied math, gaming, and/or computational geometry.
- History of shipping successful software products to market.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs.
- Bonus: Experience working with leading CAD tools like Cadence Allegro/OrCAD, Eagle, Altium
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy employees. We cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and regular socials.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Francisco, CA
- Embedded Software Engineering: 2 years
- Python: 3 years
- OOP: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437