C. R. England – Salt Lake City, UT
Indeed Hire is partnering with C.R. England.
ATTENTION EXPERIENCED DIESEL MECHANICS AND TRACTOR TECHNICIANS: If you want to build a stable career with an industry leader that provides:
- A safe, clean, and organized shop,
- Free uniform and laundry service, including jackets,
- Reimbursement for boots and safety glasses (including prescriptions safety glasses),
- Annual safety bonuses, and
- Generous employee referral bonuses…
Why work for C.R. England?
- You will join a 95+ year-old industry leader who is growing and promotes from within.
- We have grown 100% in the last decade, and we continue growing as we enter our second century of operation.
- We are a 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for being one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States.
- We promote from within and believe in investing in and developing our people.
Great Compensation & Benefits!
- You will get a highly competitive compensation package that includes:
- Weekly pay, vacation, a floating holiday, medical, dental, life, vision, 401K, and more.
- Free uniform and laundry service, including jackets.
- Reimbursement for boots and safety glasses (including prescriptions safety glasses).
- Annual safety bonuses.
- Generous employee referral bonuses.
- You will work in safe, clean, and organized facilities that have:
- Tractor lifts.
- T-8 lighting throughout all bays and isles
- Locker rooms w/ showers
- Break rooms
- Bulk fluid delivery systems available to all repair bays
- Clean DPF’s with FSX Machines (we clean our own)
- Open parts rooms
- You will work with state-of-the-art equipment including:
- Our tractor fleet of 4,000+ Daimlers consisting of:
- Cascadia tractors with DD15’s and DT-12 automated transmissions
- Western Stars with DD15’s and DT-12 automated transmissions * Our fleet of 8,800 trailers consisting of:
- Utility and Wabash trailers
- Thermo King and Carrier refrigerated units
- TempStack intermodal containers
- Dry Van Trailers with Dura-Plate * Our generous tool supply, laptops, and diagnostic software
Great Career Path!
- You will build your career through our paid training programs:
- Personal and professional development through C.R. England University
- Safety training
- OE supported training
- Self-paced on-line training
- Leader led training
- Hands-on training
- Career Path Planning and Individual Development Plan
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform preventative maintenance and repairs on tractor systems including diesel engines, transmissions, brakes, HVAC, satellite/cellular systems, electrical, suspension, and tires.
- Utilize computer systems (TMT, TMW, and internet) to accurately create, track, and complete work order repairs including the tracking of time (labor hours), parts used, work completed, and locate technical information as required.
- Move equipment on and off the safety lane and around the yard.
- Perform proper safety protocols and procedures, including use of protective equipment, and maintain a safe work area in accordance with company policy.
- Provide superior customer service to drivers.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a positive, collaborative, efficient, service-oriented manner.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
- General knowledge of EGR/emissions control systems, foundation, air, and ABS brake systems, and DC electrical systems.
- Understand the importance of diagnosis and repair versus parts replacement.
- Basic computer knowledge with good written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals and complete/fill tags and repair orders.
- Experience with Freightliners or Detroit engines a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from trade or technical school.
- Substantial diesel technician experience or heavy duty military mechanic experience with tanks, LAVs, or 5-ton vehicles can take the place of trade school. * Must provide your own roll-a-round storage and hand-tools.
Come grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Trailer Technician: 1 year
Please email Erica email@example.com
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437