C++ Software Developer
VectorCast – East Greenwich, RI
Indeed Hire has partnered with Vector Software to identify and cultivate the right talent for their organization.
Vector Software, the leading provider of automated software testing solutions for developers of embedded applications, currently has multiple openings for Senior C++ Software Developers .
In this role, you will enhance existing VectorCAST functionality, add new functionality, and contribute to our internal development infrastructure. Each team member is an integral part of development including analysis, design, and implementation.
- Interact with the software architect to design new functionality
- Design new product functionality using Object Oriented designs
- Implement functionality using C++ and Python
- Interact with the QA and Test teams during feature integration and product release
- 3-5 years of experience developing professional-grade software with C++
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex requirements into elegant designs
- Experience with the C++ Standard Template Library STL, including Maps and Vectors
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problem
- Experience using embedded compilers and debuggers
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
Company Culture and Benefits
Headquartered in beautiful East Greenwich Rhode Island, Vector Software has a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company’s success.
Our benefits package includes: 100% paid family medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401(k) savings plan with employer matching. Profit sharing is available after 6 months of employment. If you feel you meet our profile and you are excited about the opportunity, please feel free to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437