Desktop Support Technician
Stern & Eisenberg – Warrington, PA
Indeedhire is in partnership with Stern & Eisenberg.
In over 40 years of practice, Stern & Eisenberg has acquired a reputation for representing its clients with both integrity and intensity. Our experience in specific areas of the law is extensive, and our commitment to understanding the needs of our clients is second to none. We are relentless litigators, tireless negotiators and patient listeners. But mostly, we are people you want on your side, committed to our community, loyal to our clients and passionate about our work. The professionals of Stern & Eisenberg offer services to individuals, local businesses and national companies through our offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, West Virginia, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide first level IT support for all employees in person and using phone/remote access
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, printers and other peripherals.
- Perform preventative maintenance, testing, and repair of computer hardware.
- Create and manage user accounts within Active Directory as well as other company systems
- Desire to see given tasks through to completion.
- Candidate must be able to self-manage and prioritize IT related tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A+ Certified
- At least 2 years of experience supporting end user technology (desktops and mobile devices) in a corporate environment. Experience providing phone support for Windows 7, 8, & 10 desktop environment
- Windows based desktop hardware and operating systems
- Mobile devices (iPhone, Droid)
- MS Office skills; especially Outlook and mobile device synchronization
- Active Directory essentials such as user account administration and NTFS permissions
- Experience with PCs, Servers, and Network infrastructure
- PC imaging experience a plus
- Ability to see given tasks through to completion
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize IT related tasks
- Strong people and customer service skills
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- A polished professional presentation
- Ability to occasionally travel between sites.
- High school or equivalent
- Desktop Support: 4 years
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437