Horizontal Mill & Lathe (CNC) Machinist
CRAFT MACHINE WORKS – Hampton, VA
Indeed Hire is partnering with a Craft Machine Works in order to identify a Horizontal Mill & Lathe Machinist.
- Successful operation of Mazak Integrex Mill-Turn Center to produce parts to blueprint specifications.
- Perform complex set-up’s independently on machine and improve set-ups for existing product.
- Maintain close tolerances, conduct quality inspection of own work and make adjustments as needed.
- Set up future jobs while machines are operating.
- Provide ongoing mentorship and training to fellow employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in complex set up and operating of CNC machining centers.
- Good organizational and planning skills and self-motivated. (Emphasis on self-motivated).
- Own and able to use hand tools and measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, test indicators, & depth mics.
- Able to read, interpret, and work from complex engineering prints, drawings and sketches.
- Knowledge in GD&T (Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Familiar with MAZATROL T32, T Plus, Fusion, etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- CAD/CAM a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- complex set up: 10 years
- Machinist: 10 years
- CAD/ CAM: 1 year
Please email Erica email@example.com
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437