Kay Automotive Graphics – Detroit, MI
Indeed Hire is in partnership with Kay Automotive Graphics. Kay Automotive Graphics is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality automotive graphics. We are a preferred supplier to the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 OEM suppliers.
We have an opening for a people-oriented Network Administrator with excellent technical skills! The Network Administrator will be responsible for the support of all computer users to maintain the efficient operation of all network systems on our WAN.
- MS Active Directory network.
- Information Technology security and software licensing.
- Configure and deploy new physical and virtual servers.
- CISCO switches and routers.
- RF network and access points.
- Laser and barcode printers.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly backups according to established procedures.
- Install new software, hardware, and other systems as required.
- Train new users on the use of our system and on Corporate I.T. policies.
- Maintain and support internet connectivity, and administer according to company policies.
- Perform after hours and weekend work as required by job and as emergencies arise.
- Maintain kiosks.
- Visual Studio programming, SQL, Telnet, Crystal Reports, Script programming, and EtQ document management system experience a plus.
- MS Active Directory, Office, Exchange, Server and Windows O/S, SQL, Visual Studio, EtQ
- Macintosh support
- CISCO Switch/Router experience
- SAN and RAID configuration and support
- LAN,WAN,VLAN,VPN experience
- Network performance tools
The Network Administrator is a regular, full-time position in Lake Orion, Michigan. We offer a creative and challenging work environment and an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information about Kay Automotive Graphics, please visit us at http://www.kayautomotive.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Detroit, MI
- Network Administration: 5 years
- Active Directory: 3 years
- VMware: 3 years
- Cisco routing and switching: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437