Hutson, Inc – Evansville, IN
Indeed Hire in partnership with Hutson Inc.
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. The C&CE General Service Technician is categorized as such because he/she has learned the basic skill sets to grow into a successful and competent technician. Their purpose is to continue learning the business and gain the knowledge and experience necessary to work within the framework of the Hutson Service Business Model.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
Job Type: Full-time
- Evansville, IN
- Heavy Equipment: 1 year
- Service Technician: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Please email Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following
Your Full name, Email, Phone number, and attached Resume,
Or call or text me at 757-303-8437