Auto Body Technician
Glenns CARSTAR Body Shop – Lincoln, NE
Indeed Hire is partnering with Glenns CARSTAR Body Shop to hire Collision Repair Technicians!
- Repair damaged vehicles using technical information sheets following APS (Advanced Process Solutions) in accordance with repair orders (RO)
- Makes repair or replace decisions concerning safety and costs
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders
- Performs structural or replacement repairs, airbag replacement and some mechanical work
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools
- Works and communicates with Production Manager and Estimator on the vehicle repair status (including supplements)
- Own a set of required tools, in working order
Required hours – Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- High School diploma/GED required, collision tech graduate preferred.
- I-CAR certification or ASE training preferred.
- I-CAR welding and ASE Structural (B4) certification strongly preferred.
- Experience using frame and measuring equipment.
Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- Reliable work history, attendance and punctuality
- History of working independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Must have valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- collision repair: 1 year
- body shop: 1 year
- automotive: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- I-CAR Certification
- Driver’s License