Automation Technician – 1st Shift
Indeed Hire in partnership with Bull Engineered Products – Charlotte, NC
Indeed Hire is partnering with Bull Engineered Products to find an AutomationTechnician – 1st Shift in Charlotte, NC. Bull Engineered Products is a full service, turnkey injection molding source. From design and rapid prototyping to assembly and delivery, they can manage a complete parts program and work behind the scenes to ensure that the tightest of tolerances are met. From 2D and 3D CAD design, SLA and SLS prototyping, to injection molding, they take great pride in serving their customers with quality and integrity.
- Repair, modify, and maintain Automation equipment
- Assist Engineering Manager with new equipment modifications and projects.
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance of automation equipment (i.e. molding machine robotics, assembly equipment, End-of-Arm Tooling, packaging and conveying equipment, vision inspection systems)
- Assist in the design and build End-of-Arm Tooling
- The ability to analyze, repair, modify and maintain Automation equipment. This machinery includes large Automatic Assembly cells with 6 axis robots, vision inspection systems, programmable logic controllers with HMI interfaces, Pneumatic pick & place equipment, electrical servo actuators, load cells, thermal transfer printers, laser engravers and packaging equipment.
- The ability to troubleshoot pneumatic and industrial electrical problems. Use of multimeter required
- The ability to set-up, troubleshoot, and modify End-of-Arm tooling and robots used in injection molding machines for parts handling
- FLEXIBLE to work nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call basis.
- Repair and maintain injection molding equipment and related auxiliary equipment
- Perform actual P.M. duties
- 2-5 years of Automation and basic machining skills required
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Technology degree preferred
- Electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge of injection molding and assembly environments
- Solidworks proficient a plus
- Computer literate
- Ability to read and follow prints/schematics/ladder logic
- Experience in an industrial or electrical field
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (hydraulic, PLC, and electrical)
- Working knowledge of robotic automation, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Manufacturing: 2 years
- Automation Technician: 2 years
- Solidworks: 2 years
- End-of-Arm Tooling: 2 years
- Injection Molding: 2 years