Call Center Manager – Night Shift; 2P – 12A
Indeed Hire in partnership with IVG Hospitals – Woburn, MA
Call Center Manager Job Summary :
Indeed Hire and IVG Animal Hospitals are seeking a professional to help them supervise the day-to-day activities of the department while recommending changes and enhancements in support of the needs of the call center. Embodies the corporate culture, affording every client with the utmost courteous and attentive treatment. Presents a keen sensitivity to the emotional bond between owners and their pets.
- Sets the example for exceptional customer service skills.
- Sets the standard for attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates ability to exceed performance standards for work quality and efficiency.
- Prepares and assigns work schedules ensuring that staffing requirements are met. Responds with urgency to call volume influxes.
- Collects and posts individual and team statistical data to motivate and inform staff.
- Makes and is responsible for real-time decisions necessary to deliver exceptional client service.
- Maintains a thorough and current knowledge of IVG facilities and Call Center functions, protocols and procedures.
- Collect data and analyze trends. Recommends enhancements and modifications to protocols and procedures to gain efficiency, enhance services to clients and improve call center performance.
- Continues to build on an understanding of common medical conditions, illnesses, and emergency situations as well as pharmaceuticals, diets and products used in veterinary medicine. Shares learning with staff to enhance their effectiveness and expand their knowledge base.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College, technical school education or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude
- Technical credibility related to specialized expertise (call center, veterinary technician, client service, inventory, etc.)
- Computer skills (fundamental) including working knowledge of windows-based programs.
- Physical demands: walk, stand, sit, speak clearly, hear/listen, especially on telephone.*
- Solver: In a leadership role, you are often first in line when a question, challenge or obstacle arises.
- Developer: In a leadership role, you are responsible for the development of the individuals on your team.
- Supporter: As a leader at IVG, it is your responsibility to understand and effectively communicate our Mission and Vision to those around you.
- Communicator: Successful communication is at the core of all that you do as a leader at IVG.
- Cultivator: Build energized, motivated and winning teams through mutual respect, trust and sincere caring for one another.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center Management: 4 years