Cyber Security Consultant
Corporate Technologies, Inc. – Burlington, MA
Indeed Hire has partnered with Corporate Technologies, Inc. to identify and cultivate the right talent for their organization.
The Business Entity
Transforming the way our customers look at the security of their networks. CTI Consulting Teams help customers by offering world-class solution services to ensure their success. Through thought leadership, a standard and repeatable methodology and our best practices, CTI Consultants provide the expertise to implement class leading cyber security solutions.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will work with our Client Manager team and Platform Services and Business Intelligence groups in a Pre and Post Sales capacity to provide CTI’s customers with an excellent experience while assisting in the review, architecture, design and implementation of cyber security solutions. You will continually be engaged in challenging scenarios where your experience and industry knowledge can be brought to bear in consulting for CTI’s clients and delivering valuable results.
Role & Responsibilities
In this highly visible role as Cyber Security Consultant, you will:
- Works with Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into Cybersecurity opportunities.
- Ability to integrate new architectural enhancements to existing infrastructures, design and propose cyber security artifacts, tools and technique to meet customers’ existing systems and future needs
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presales technology solution
- Responsible for designing, developing and proposing enterprise-wide Cybersecurity systems that meet customer’s needs.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Demonstrated experience navigating the customer security and accreditation process to include certification and accreditation of an IT system per customer policy.
- Proficient in key areas of security such as: Risk Assessment, Incident Response, Identity and Access Control, Data Security and
- Assists in conducting certification testing and reporting in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53; able to identify deficiencies and provide recommendations for solutions
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical
- Assists in statement of work review and
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key cybersecurity
- Assist the with recruiting, interviewing and mentor new hires and other technical consulting staff
- Experience architecting security solutions for hybrid
- Exceptional communication skills across a diverse
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs, and technology projects.
- 5+ years of experience with security architecture demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing security solutions
- 5+ years of consulting and engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with cloud computing & security considerations
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISSAP, ISSEP certifications or SANS related certifications
- Expert leader in security best practices on current and emerging
- Working experience with and knowledge of NIST, ISO27001, COBIT and COSO
Job Type: Full-time