RN Clinical Supervisor – BONUS PAID!
Premier Healthcare Services – Culver City, CA
Premier Healthcare Services
Clinical Supervisor-Registered Nurse
Culver City, CA
Premier Healthcare Services is partnering with Indeed Hire to find a F *ull-Time RN Clinical Supervisor* for their location in *Culver City, CA* .
Complete the first year and receive a bonus of $5000.00!
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The RN Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the nursing field staff. The Clinical Supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient’s plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patient’s needs. Patient age will range from 0-30 years old.
- Assess and supervise the delivery of home care services
- Provide in-home supervision of home care cases
- Perform home health visits for pediatric and adult patients
- Travel required throughout Culver City
- Update care plans as necessary during supervisory visits
- Assist in orientation and training of Premier employees
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current California RN license 2 years of professional nursing experience within the last 5 years in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility – Pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to supervise and direct personnel
- Current CPR Certification Complies with accepted professional standards and practices PPD or chest x-ray
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new applications easily
Job Type: Full-time
- pediatric nursing: 1 year
- home healthcare nursing: 1 year
- nursing: 2 years
Required license or certification: