Indeed Hire is in partnership with Penn Station East Coast Subs looking for a new General Manager for their Shelby Township, MI location!
Penn Station East Coast Subs is a fast growing, quick casual sub chain evolving in the metro Detroit market. We are NOW HIRING for our Shelby Township location scheduled to open this coming fall/2017. We are a new franchise that has plans to open multiple locations within the next several years. The success of our brand is directly due to the strong team environment and practice of promoting from within. There is a great opportunity for those that clearly stand out and work with a purpose. This fast casual concept is not comparable to your average fast-food environment. No breakfast, no late nights, and no drive-throughs! This position offers tremendous opportunity for financial growth, stability, and quality of life. You are encouraged to check out our website and visit a restaurant to see what we are all about.
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of food service management or assistant management experience in fast food or casual dining, have reliable transportation, an open availability, and able to work 45-55 hours per week. Hourly and salary positions available based on experience. This position has a tremendous upside for the right candidate that will excel and standout, understanding the potential for growth from within.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that our General Manager certification process will teach you almost everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you need to have to join us:
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results
- You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team
- You place the guest experience at the front and center of your priorities
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people
- You are up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different
What will you responsible for?
- overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, * ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including * product preparation and delivery * guest relations * restaurant maintenance and repair * inventory management * team management * recruiting and retention of team members * financial accountability * ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.If you fit the criteria and are interested in joining our team we look forward to hearing from you!
About Penn Station East Coast Subs: Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant/Food: 3 years
- P&L Responsibility: 2 years
- Management: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Restaurant Management: 2 years
Please call Erica to schedule an Interview, 1-757-303-8437
or Please send Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ( Urgent Needs Hiring) in subject line