Central Nursing Home – Chicago, IL
- Provide and coordinate patient care
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Relay diagnostic tests results to physicians, any changes in resident’s condition, and carry out physician’s orders
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise other healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Please call Erica to schedule an Interview, 1-757-303-8437
or Please send Your Resume to email@example.com
Please mention ( Urgent Needs Hiring) in subject line